Top 10 List
From Christ O'Brien, morning co-host on Don't-Call-Us-Oldies-Any-More WGRR-FM (103.5) comes this "Top 10 List of Leprechaun Pet Peeves."
10. People are always after their Lucky Charms.
9. Dumb guys always asking what Snow White was like.
8. Try finding a Men's Room at an Irish pub with fixtures set at Leprechaun height.
7. Getting a brain-freeze from drinking a Shamrock Shake too fast.
6. Location of their pot of gold is now available on Mapquest.
5. People constantly asking, "Didn't I see you jumping on Oprah's couch?"
4. Being run over by near-sighted parade float drivers.
3. Throwing out their backs trying to lift a bar of Irish Spring.
2. When Dick Cheney mistakes them for a green quail.
1. Pointy Hat Head!
Did you watch?
So did you watch “American Inventor”’ last night with Newtown's Doug Hall as a judge? What did you think? Will it survive? I liked it, and my 13-yr-old son really liked it. Did you?March Madness
Xavier is out of the tourney, but we’ve still got a team to root for. Lauren Kramer and Perry Seal, each 28, the Cincinnati couple in ESPN’s “Marriage Madness” contest for a free “ultimate sports wedding” at ESPN HQ, won the online voting Thursday. They advance to the “Engaged 8” next week. Lauren and Perry will appear on videotape in the next round on “Mike & Mike In The Morning” on ESPN2 (6-10 a.m.).
Fox 19 has picked up UC’s NIT game at 8 p.m., so basketball fans will be flipping back and forth between UC and the NCAA tourney on CBS (Ch 12). “Trading Spaces” will be pushed back to 11 p.m. today, and “Nanny 911” fans (if there are any) must wait until 6 p.m. Sunday to watch the show.
...A new “Dr. Who” lands on the Sci-Fi channel 9-11 p.m. today. Let’s hope the special effects are better than the cheesy ones on the old British series that ran on CET for nearly 20 years. For more info check out:
…Ficks Reed, the Blue Ash furniture company, donates about $50,000 in furnishings to a terminally ill
...Sirius Satellite Radio announced deals today with Audi and Volkswagen….
...WWE wrestling returns to NBC Saturday (8-10 p.m., Ch 5) after a 13-year absence. NBC aired wrestling with Jesse “The Body”